Sunday, December 31, 2006

A new year, a new direction

For the two people who read my blog, I've decided to take a new direction with the Academy.

Having noticed that people all over the net like to blog, and that so few of them adhere to clear logic when doing so, I will attempt to become a Logic Service Provider, to my knowledge a unique endeavor. I'll probably not use any automation, just my own inefficient labor.

In the tradition of News Busters, I'll take posts from all over the net and attempt to parse their logical structure. I'm not sure how formal I'll try to be, but at this point I'd like to maximize accessibility over rigor where the two are exclusive. I also don't know if I'll be able to devote the kind of effort to the task that it deserves, but it's something I enjoy.

Oh, and best wishes to you and yours in 2007.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog stats

Add to Technorati Favorites